Diet is defined as the type or range of food that people used to eat regularly. Women used to follow this diet chart to lose her excess weight. Various kinds of diets can be maintained, like juice diet, high fibre diet, fruit diet weight loss. Due to this diet, harmful toxins, excess mucous, etc. are totally cleaned eliminated from the body.
Let us discuss some factors of fruit diet weight loss. Fresh fruits provide high amount of fibre and vitamins, and has high quality nutritious value in it. In fact, it is the best gift of the nature with the lowest calorific value.
While coming across the period of fruit diet weight loss is not the only happening, the diet produce lots of energy in one’s body also; this is very necessary. Since, in dieting one nee to come out from his/her normal food track to a lesser one this may cause clumsiness, one may got tired very quickly.
The fruit diet chart normally contains:
- 2 ripe bananas or purple grapes or 1 mango in the breakfast (8:00 am)
- There should be a snack period at 11 am which include 1 orange or 2 small guavas or half an apple.
- Lunch period should be at 2:00 pm which should be same as the 11 am snacks routine.
- The evening snack should be taken at 5:00 pm which contains 1 banana or 1 guava or 1 mango.
- At the dinner in 8:00 pm, 1 full watermelon or 1 full size papaya or a heavy pineapple should be taken.
Fasting and starvation is not same as dieting. In fasting, people don’t eat anything at all except water. Hence, there is a misconception that by fasting, people can lose their weight quickly; but it is not a true fact. After the fasting period, when people eat food, double the calories of the food will gain the body.